Tuesday, May 6, 2008

soon the call of the wild will be heard by an entire city

so..to add pressure to an already pressured situation sony has asked me to have a trailer cut together by friday for the kate miller video...sure it was my suggestion but it could not have come at a more pressured time when i have two posters that need doing and the completion of the renee booklet aswell as ruths mums business card...i love it , kinda , being this popular but it is beginning to take its toll on me ( very prophetic seeing i started all this because of a song called the toll )
..im starting to feel like a bit of a prisoner in my room these days and its giving me the jitters ( literally ..my anxiety attacks have come back ) anyways it should all work out and it could be worse......imagine if i had been selected for jury duty

No comments:

Post a Comment