Tuesday, July 20, 2010

new boy and bear tour poster

UPDATE
at the request of the management and triple j
i did some pretty major fix ups and i think the
poster is better for it..much bolder in stance now!





it all started with this idea of napolean on a kitten
and then bloomed out of control from there , i actually
had to stop myself from putting more and more on..
so this is the tour poster for the next boy and bear tour
a tour to promote a song i am doing the clip for..how
lucky am i to have this band and their trust..
i love my work..





1 comment:

  1. Dude, this is amazing. I found a picture of this poster earlier today and loved it right away. To see it all broken down- fantastic :)
    Not to mention how much I absolutely love Rabbit Song video (is it bad that I want and would totally wear a tie tribal hat?) and can't wait for Blood to Gold video. So glad I stumbled across this blog.

    ♥Mel

    ReplyDelete