Saturday, July 7, 2012

and boom goes the dynamite



So lets get a few things straight , cause i would hate to take credit for another
directors work , I only directed the intro to this video , the boys having fun and playing games on there wii aka the product placement ..two words that may be dirty to those who call themselves artists but i don't have those ideas about myself , I know i am a commercial artist so there for peddling the wares of a big company is not something I'm gonna run from also the challenge of having the whitest guy in the world and a professional wall flower like myself direct something dance related seemed like too great a challenge to pass up..

so enjoy the pillow spinning , spiral stairs running , just dance playin' inrto i directed for justice crew's latest video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment