Saturday, August 25, 2012

new poster work



Above is the tour poster that ties in directly with the Ep art I designed for the band , except i really pushed the war propaganda side of this with this ( me thinks it be inspired by all the captain america i have been watching ) 


Next is the reworking of the Rainbow Unicorn poster for conception day conception day is a pretty big thing in the drinking calender for sydneys youth , so it will no doubt get a large yet wobbly audience. 


The is a poster I'm very happy with..i was playing with the idea of the most bizarre lunar eclipse you could think of and the idea of a rare phase of the moon that takes the shape of a rabbit wall shadow puppet struck me..( i'm also very happy with the colouring i did on this poster 


Last but not least the Patrick james tour poster inspired by the work of MC ESCHER .I'm a big fan of his work so it was nice to finally tie it into something.. so these are just a few of the posters i have been working on.. Been a busy boy of late , I have..must remember to see daylight once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment